Holographic Hot Stamping Transfer Product
- For fine to medium embossing motifs
- Very universally applicable on all machine systems in the graphic arts industry
- Very good adhesive properties on OPP laminated materials and self-adhesive films
Areas of application
- Suitable for coated, unprinted, printed and lacquered papers
- Cartons and adhesive labels
- OPP laminated materials as well as OPP-PE self-adhesive films
- Vertical, platen and clam-shell machines: 105 °C - 135 °C
- Cylinder presses: 130 °C - 160 °C
1 inch cardboard and plastic core and 3 inch cardboard core
A few millimeters to more than one meter possible
Running meters per roll
Depending on winding and material thickness up to 6,000 meters possible
Under optimum transfer conditions, all our products have a high to very high gloss (except satin and matt products) and high abrasion and rub resistance. However, as these values depend on many production parameters and not least on the substrate and printing process used, we cannot give any measured values here.
All Univacco products have been developed for their respective specific applications. However, experience shows that substrates, printing machines and operating conditions can vary. Therefore, users of our products are urged to verify that the selected product types are suitable for their specific applications by making test prints under production conditions. For this purpose, samples are available from us upon request. If you need assistance, we will be happy to provide advice and support.
For safe storage we recommend to leave the product in its original packaging, store in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight. The product should be processed within one year from the indicated production date.
All information and recommendations are given by us in good faith on the basis of our practical experience - but without guarantee. We refer to our general terms and conditions of sale and terms of delivery.