Cold Transfer Product for Digital Presses
- Very good adhesion in combination with Scodix® Sense polymer
- Suitable for surface and line applications
- Very good edge sharpness
Areas of application
- Applicable to SCODIX machines with Compact Foilers modules
- Suitable for printed papers or laminated print products
- The substrate color and the print image also influence the curing of the sense polymer. If the substrate under the finishing is light, the 2nd UV light will penetrate the sense polymer twice due to reflection
- Therefore, UV light intensity should be lower when using light substrate with little ink coverage
- On the other hand, the UV light intensity should be stronger when the substrate is dark
Standard product. Mostly in stock.
These products are available on order. Small quantities may be available. A minimum order quantity applies.
The colors shown here are for reference only, are technically generated and not binding. Please ask for one of our original color guides for this product. Other colors and gloss levels are available on request.
Available on 3 inch cardboard core.
Various roll sizes available - please inquire!
Under optimum transfer conditions, all our products have a high to very high gloss (except satin and matt products) and high abrasion and rub resistance. However, as these values depend on many production parameters and not least on the substrate and printing process used, we cannot give any measured values here.
All Univacco products have been developed for their respective specific applications. However, experience shows that substrates, printing machines and operating conditions can vary. Therefore, users of our products are urged to verify that the selected product types are suitable for their specific applications by making test prints under production conditions. For this purpose, samples are available from us upon request. If you need assistance, we will be happy to provide advice and support.
For safe storage we recommend to leave the product in its original packaging, store in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight. The product should be processed within one year from the indicated production date.
All information and recommendations are given by us in good faith on the basis of our practical experience - but without guarantee. We refer to our general terms and conditions of sale and terms of delivery.