Cold Transfer-Sheet-fed Offset-Metallic-CF6.1
Metallized Cold Transfer Product for Sheet-fed Offset Printing
- Special product for cold transfer applications on sheet-fed offset presses in conjunction with oxidative drying adhesives
- Excellent edge sharpness with optimized release behavior
- Suitable for fine lines, grids and areas
- Very good inline overprintability with conventional / oxidative drying inks
- Good adhesion to oxidative / conventional drying adhesives
- High production speeds of up to 20,000 Bg/h are possible
Areas of application
- Applicable on sheet-fed offset presses with corresponding cold transfer module
- Suitable for a wide range of coated image printing and label papers as well as for coated folding boxboard
- Optimized application quantity: 1.5 - 3.0 g/m² depending on the absorbency of the substrate
- Carefully test the suitable adhesive for your specific print product. Adapt the adhesive application to the properties of the substrate. It is recommended to overcoat the cold transfer application accordingly to achieve sufficient abrasion and rub resistance.
Standard product. Mostly on stock.
The colors shown here are for reference only, are technically generated and not binding. Please ask for one of our original color guides for this product. Other colors and gloss levels are available on request.
Available on 3 inch and 6 inch cardboard core.
Various roll sizes available - please inquire!
Under optimum transfer conditions, all our products have a high to very high gloss (except satin and matt products) and high abrasion and rub resistance. However, as these values depend on many production parameters and not least on the substrate and printing process used, we cannot give any measured values here.
All Univacco products have been developed for their respective specific applications. However, experience shows that substrates, printing machines and operating conditions can vary. Therefore, users of our products are urged to verify that the selected product types are suitable for their specific applications by making test prints under production conditions. For this purpose, samples are available from us upon request. If you need assistance, we will be happy to provide advice and support.
For safe storage we recommend to leave the product in its original packaging, store in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight. The product should be processed within one year from the indicated production date.
All information and recommendations are given by us in good faith on the basis of our practical experience - but without guarantee. We refer to our general terms and conditions of sale and terms of delivery.