Double-sided Cold Transfer Product with Golden Reverse Effect
- Gold coloration on both the inside (sizing layer) and the outside, resulting in gold metallization on both sides in frontal and reverse printing on transparent substrates.
- Suitable for printing on the inside of labels with excellent opacity even with two-dimensional motifs
- High operating speed
- Well suited for our recommended UV glues
Areas of application
- Applicable on rotary presses with cold transfer module
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates/shrink sleeves, e.g. PVC, PET, OPS as well as PP and PE
- Speed: 30M 60M (98' 196') / per Minute
- Check the UV lamp power and the voltage of the printed substrates to avoid shrinkage during the printing process. Select suitable UV inks and glues for the shrink application. Make sure that the hardness of the press roller is between 85 and 90 Shore A.
Standard product. Mostly in stock.
The colors shown here are for reference only, are technically generated and not binding. Please ask for one of our original color guides for this product. Other colors and gloss levels are available on request.
Available on 3 inch cardboard core.
Various roll sizes available - please inquire!
Under optimum transfer conditions, all our products have a high to very high gloss (except satin and matt products) and high abrasion and rub resistance. However, as these values depend on many production parameters and not least on the substrate and printing process used, we cannot give any measured values here.
All Univacco products have been developed for their respective specific applications. However, experience shows that substrates, printing machines and operating conditions can vary. Therefore, users of our products are urged to verify that the selected product types are suitable for their specific applications by making test prints under production conditions. For this purpose, samples are available from us upon request. If you need assistance, we will be happy to provide advice and support.
For safe storage we recommend to leave the product in its original packaging, store in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight. The product should be processed within one year from the indicated production date.
All information and recommendations are given by us in good faith on the basis of our practical experience - but without guarantee. We refer to our general terms and conditions of sale and terms of delivery.